Saturday, December 29, 2007

Complicated Relationships...

Christopher is pondering on this "complicated" relationship thing. Is it rocket science? Or do humans have too much tolerance for mess in their lives?... I really want to know.

I wonder if relationships are "complicated" because people are being selfish? Maybe too many friends have "benefits" and not real relationships. Maybe the purpose of the relationship is off. Is the purpose of "dating" is to look for a mate towards marriage, or to prevent the feeling of lonliness? Educate me.

Better yet...is God even a thought when it comes to these "relationships"? Is it the reason why the "relationship" is "complicated" in the first place? I don't know...tell me.

Is physical attraction enough to pursue a relationship? Should humans look for more than a good listener? A wise woman told me, "Look for a woman to build your vision, career-wise AND spiritually. A woman to pray in your place when you're not strong enough to do it yourself. And a woman should look for a man to build her, to build her spiritually to a woman God would be proud of." I could be wrong, but based off that alone, that prevents me from getting into anything "complicated".

Everyone in life has one thing in common, whether it's the neighborhood trapstar, the girl next door, a single mother, my brother...we all have one thing in common that we all want....happiness. But many of us tend to look towards money, boyfriends, girlsfriends, materialistic things...all except the trust source of such a beautiful thing...God.

Just a rambling...

the Dreamer

No comments: