Saturday, December 29, 2007

The King's Garden

The King's Garden

The King invited me to His garden to see His latest harvest.

He said I can choose any fruit out His garden, but I can only choose one.

Many are good, but only one was specifically made for me.

I'm thinking, "Great. But am I a little old to play hide-and-seek? Why don't go ahead and show me the one set aside for me?"

The King smiled…

Right then, I knew He just read my thoughts.

Not holding my sarcasm against me, the King just says, "Seek and you shall find."

His garden is so vast and beautiful.

So many fruits to choose from

Only one choice to make.

How can I choose only one when I'm in love with so many?

I love her thoughts

I love her hair

Fruit 01
I love her…eyes.
That's the few pair of parts on a woman that ever capture my attention. (smirk)

Fruit 02
I love the way she hugs me SOOOO tight, every time she greets me. I could hug her forever and a day.

Fruit 03
I love her ideas. I never have seen a woman's mind that is as spontaneous and artistic as mine. I find it so sexy, because she puts those ideas to action as quickly as she gets them. Gotta love her drive.

Fruit 04
I love the way she cooks. She always seasons her food with passion and love. Perfect every time…

Fruit 05
I love her "I'm a grown woman" attitude. She has a walk that syncs with my heartbeat. She walks up to me, looks dead in my eyes…they're so serious, yet so sexy. All she says is "Dreamer, it's about that time…" Never so quickly, I shut down my computer, close down the studio, put up equipment and float up the stairs.

Fruit 06
I just love the way she's made, everything about her from head to the toes. I love her curvy figure and perfect imperfections. A beautiful, walking art piece only the King himself can make. When she enters a room, it smells of fresh fruit and cocoa butter. Sensual, yet delicious. It may not make sense, but she grabs the attention of all my senses.

Fruit 07
I love her understanding ways. The way she falls back and standby. Her attitude of assistance, rather than interfere.

Fruit 08
I love seeing her relationship with God mature. I love it when she calls randomly with questions about what she read and how God is in control. I love seeing the difference of how she reacts to certain situations. I love how she prays first instead of throwing a bow.

I love them all…but will I ever find all those characteristics in one?

Seem like a pipe dream, but I continue to search through the garden. And continue my search for the fruit set aside for me.

I'm a Dreamer…I always find what I believe.

No comments: