Saturday, December 29, 2007

The photo speaks for itself...


I tried writing whatever is on my mind, but....I can't. So much is going on. So many thoughts. Staying on top of things business-wise, at the same time, trying to maintain my so-called personal life. Trying to do right. Just minding my own business. Even though I'm a person of solitude, I always try to help and be there for others. I don't mind...I don't. But it becomes an issue when people take you for granted or even worse, take advantage of you. ...definitely a no-go. Taking my kindness for weakness is just something you don't do. And there has been a couple of people in my life that made that mistake. That's an offense I don't take lightly. Now...as a mature man, I'm not the type to argue, fuss, yell, cuss you out when violated. When there's a problem, I intend to find a solution. I like to talk things out face to face and resolve the issue. But when you try to get over, disrespect me and feel like you can talk to me or treat me any kind of way...I'm just going to look at you...then walk away. No more need for words. Because apparently, you're someone I don't need in my life. So....that's what inspired the photo. I was in the studio chatting with my roommate and the young woman in the photo about the situation and then the idea came to me. I would've did the photo myself, but she was there. She's a cutie. :) So I asked her to express my feelings for me in the photo. I think she did a great job... When I put the duct tape on her mouth, I told her that's how I like my women...quiet. LOL. ....i didn't really mean it. :)

No comments: