Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thoughts of a Dreamer

Its been a minute since I made a post... here's some updates..

FIGHTERS: New Orleans
photos here: http://www.teu2008.com/2010_cool/gallery_fighters.html

Well as most of you know, Fighters was a total success!!! The photos came out beautifully. Pretty much exactly how I imagined it. For the most part, the project was executed smoothly. Women came out and supported it, we enjoyed working with each of them. Met some great people. We worked hard and had a great time. But we were soooo drained. So the team stopped for food and a couple of drinks before heading back to Jackson. But we all loved it and look forward to working in other cities this year.

Thoughts of a Dreamer
www.kingdreamer.com

I also been busy compiling my first book release in 4 years!!! It is titled, Thoughts of a Dreamer. Its a small 62-page read about my thoughts, broken down in three chapters. Instead waiting to compile a full-fledge release of The King's Garden. I decided to take a page from Janelle Monae and release the book in "suites". So, next week I'm introducing the first installment. The book itself contain a lot of entries from The King's Garden, but also material I didn't publish in the blog. And everything been rearranged because there's a certain way I wanted the book to be presented. Even though this is my smallest book release, I also believe its one of my best work. I also wanted to keep my work affordable, so the book will retail at only $10.00. I'm really excited to get these thoughts out to the public. Half the book is inspirational, my reflections of my spiritual life...the other half more sensual, with a touch of freaky. ;-) This is not a typical poetry book. Its a reflection of me, half-human and half-Dreamer. So..check it out! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! ...maybe not. But its still a good read. :-)

Time for me to get back to work..until next time.

No comments: