Saturday, February 6, 2010

Project: FIGHTERS (coming soon)

Evening...

Tonight, I released the test shots to my upcoming project, Fighters. If you been keeping up on my blog this year...you shouldn't be too surprised. This project reflects my attitude and my vision for the year. In this world, you cannot expect anything you want to be given to you. You gotta FIGHT for it. For the past decade and for the past few years I been in Jackson, I was willing to do just that; fight my way to make my dreams come true. If you want it, you gotta go get it.

ALLURE was a beautiful successful project, but I have a different goal for FIGHTERS, like any project me and the team put together. I was never one to be comfortable in any set style or "look" of photography. As a "young" artist, I'm still finding my way, my comfort zone and still a student of this art form. FIGHTERS is another opportunity to showcase my versatility and the random thoughts that dwell in my head. I wanted a "dark" look for this project. Something that says "focused" and "driven". More than anything, I'm working towards a great successful 2010.

I'm even more excited to execute this project in New Orleans. New people, new environment...a fresh perspective. Anyway..hope you enjoy!

Night...

www.twitter.com/enterthecool

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

I'm looking forward to it and would love to be a part of this project in some way. Let's get it!