Saturday, July 25, 2009

I don’t want a Wifey…

I don’t want a Wifey…

“A wifey is just an over-glorified girlfriend…”

Wifey is a term that men (or grown boys) selfishly created. A wifey is nothing more than a trophy girlfriend with the appearance of a wife. Its like a front. Why would I want that?

What really trips me out how men sold it as something women should aspire to be. And I have to give it to them, they sold it well. They really did. There are a lot of women out there bragging that they’re “wifeys”. It’s like men getting all the benefits without the marital commitment. Honestly…think about it. Why would a man want to “put a ring on it” if he’s getting everything without it? He has no reason to step up and further that commitment. Just being honest.



Battle of the Heart

“If you battle for the heart…you will always lose…”

The heart is something that has to be given to you. It’s a gift, not necessarily something to be fought for. But it is something that you should strive for. You should work for the heart. Just don’t try to snatch it. I believe if its meant to be yours, you will receive it. Or let me put it in lamer terms… Don’t try to snatch someone away from someone else. Everyone has the gift of freewill. Everything starts with a decision.

No comments: