Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Conversations: Pillowtalk

From the chapter, Conversations: Pillowtalk.
Words between the Dreamer and Queen Potential

“...thank you for being you. Thank you for being here for me. I’m horny. Lol. But for real…I miss holding you, kissing you, holding your soft hands. I’m so glad to have you next to me… I know I need to get up, but I just wanna lay here with you. Besides…I’m so lovin’ your silky thighs on top of me… sexyyyy.” *kiss*



She is my Reminder. She reminded me everything I ever wanted in a woman. Over the past few years, I allowed Reality to seep into my Dream. I was injected with Compromise and didn’t even know it. It took for me to see her Character to realize what I lost sight of. No one is perfect, true enough. But it’s the fact that she acknowledges her imperfections. Of all the great qualities she processes, I think what really attracts me to her is her Honesty. She’s so honest and genuine. And the way I speak and write about her, it seems like I make her into some kind of goddess or something. But she’ll be the first to tell you..she’s just a simple woman. Trying to find her way like everyone else, be closer to God. But she’s REAL about it. She’s quick to tell me what she knows and don’t know, and her willingness to learn as she go. While everyone is playing the selfish strategy, she’s being completely selfless. She gets it. Our situation or circumstance may not be perfect, but as long as both of us remain completely honest and open…it’s okay. We can work through it.


From Queen Potential…

“Right now, I can honestly say I’m not thinking what am I going to do with you. I’m thinking what can’t I do with you.”

“…and you are my king. You move me. You bring out the woman that I should be. Dreamer, you make me feel incredible. I’m still learning. But, I’m willing to learn with you in my life.”

“You’re such a blessing Dreamer. But, I don’t know if you’re my blessing.”

Her Prayer:

God, let us not follow our own desires, but seek your will. In a situation where only your understanding is key. Help us to listen to your voice. Help us to put you first in all that we do. And allow you to take full control over our lives. You said that if we have faith the size of a mustard seed, we could move mountains. Help us to hold on to that faith. Be with the Dreamer and I each and every day. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: