Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Conversations: "I ____ you..."

Tentative Title: “I ____ you…”
Christopher Bell

“I ____ you…
I ____ you so much…”


Those blanks represent the feelings I have for her, but there’s no word to describe it. I’m not in Love. I am familiar with that feeling. Those blanks represent a combination of respect, passion, lust, attraction, and admiration. I’m not in Love…far from it. It’s too soon for that. But I do like her a lot. I can look into her eyes and say everything without saying anything. There’s a possibility those blanks can be turned into Love eventually in the future. But for now…I rather for us to enjoy the season as it is. But as time continues, I know her feelings are getting deeper and deeper. Every time I speak to her. Every time I look into her eyes…I can tell. It’s a eerie feeling to know that she holds me in such high esteem. I guess I just feel a little uncomfortable knowing I can’t return those same feelings. Not yet, anyway.

My feelings for her is beyond Like
But, it’s not quite Love
The blank is more of a feeling in between
A nonexistent word
Yet a strong feeling that can’t be denied

Every time I look into her eyes
As I lay my hands on her chocolate thighs
I utter “I ____ you…”

It’s a feeling of passion
It’s beyond physical attraction
It’s a hybrid of Love and Lust
A mutual respect

It’s crazy, because I crave your Character
A lust after your Selflessness
I wanna taste your Wisdom

I enjoy making you laugh
I listen intently to your wisdom
Your wants for becoming a better woman
I love sucking your delicious lips…

No comments: